C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"J. McCarthy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 10:03:57 -0700
Hi, my name is Jennifer, I'm 30 years old and I'm a
Disney-olic.  I feel that I must visit DisneyWorld in
Orlando several times a year. :)

I love theme parks and rollercoasters!  Theme parks
are my escape from life and rollercoaster are my
escape from my CP.  <smile>  I feel so wonderfully
free when I'm flying through the air and upside-down
at 60 mph.

BTW, My husband, who's from Newfoundland (Canada),
doesn't care much for Disney and such...but I'm a
Floridian and grew up with Disney in my backyard.

TTYL,
Jen

--- Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> After a certain age the kids will get tired of
> Disney world.  I don't go
> anymore because of how Disney exploits those who
> make all their toys and
> T-shirts.
>
> Mag
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> If you use Ebay to shop online, You can shop Ebay
> from my website!
> We are also offering Long Distance at 3.9 cents a
> minute!
> If you want to donate to a worthy cause, and you
> have at least 10 LD
> customers,
> iti will give $1.00 for every customer, to your
> cause every month!
> so 70 people -->  $70.00,   200 people --> $200 to
> your cause each month!
> www.itilink.com/traine.iti

=====
TTYL,