C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathleen Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathleen Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 16:42:49 -0500
Hoo boy do you bring back memories.  My weapon of choice was the bow and
arrows.  I didn't shoot at critters, though, but at targets; was pretty darn
good if I do say so.  In college, I did take skeet shooting as an elective
PE course and liked that, too.  However I do not own a gun, considering it
more dangerous to own one that to be without one.

    Kathy S.