C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 20:28:26 EDT
In a message dated 7/13/00 11:31:05 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< Would you believe that its almost a year since your current
Administration team (Betty, Trisha, Dan and me) took our first
tentative grip on the reins of Administration. So now you all get
the opportunity to try your own hand at running the list.

If there is anyone out there just itching to have a go please
respond to this e-mail (or mail to me privately if you're a bit
shy!!) and I'll try to fill you in on what is required.

First, let me state that the four of you have done a remarkable job! Thank
you all so
much. I feel that I need to volunteer because, as a senior member of this
list, I feel a responsibility to step forward to relieve if you "fearless
four" want some relief.
I would hope others may be forth coming as well.

    Trisha, Betty, Deri and Dan stepped into the breach(sp?) and kept this
list alive.
Thank you so much.

Bobby