C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 12:12:48 -0400
It's self-evident whether or not one has CP.  If you don't know you have CP,
what good would it do to look for a site that deals with "aging and CP".
Guess common sense can sometimes be an oxymoron.

Call it a bad day, but the original intent was to create a source-point for
individuals looking for clinical info on the effects that CP has on the
aging process.  Had no idea that this silly little idea would create so much
controversy.

If this Jonathan is not a geezer, what possible interest could this info
hold for him?

Sorry, Kat, Bobby, Ken and all.  I know I said I'd keep my yap shut, but
sometimes something so inane comes down the pike that it has to be
addressed.  God!  No wonder we have a dozen regulars and 300 lurkers.