C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Karen K. Perlow" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 23:45:33 EDT
Oh on the contrary Vince!  It is my feeling that this list is the
perfic place to talk about these thoughts.  The whole issue of dating
and AB females, disabled females or whatever, is something that's
close to all of us here I think.  So by all means, please continue!!

Gary,

    Thank you, this is the point I was trying to make about the entire list
being mentors to each other. It should be a forum for discussing ANY issue
that affects our lives..past or present. Thought provoking comments stimulate
numerous responses which we can all draw upon & apply to our own situation.
It also makes for interesting reading.

Karen