C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Wagner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 17 Jul 1999 13:41:29 -0400
Adrienne,

I am a fifth grade elementary teacher.  I have a mild case of spastic
cp...I'm not sure if you were looking for any type of teacher to talk
with, but if I can help you, feel free to e-mail.  I actually know a lot
about language development as it relates to second language learning,
but not anything directly relating lang. dev. to cp.  But I would be
interested in hearing what you find out.

Linda