C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 12:12:57 -0400
I agree!  The guy had it coming.  There is nothing so frustrating as someone
taking advantage of that startle reflex and then thinking it's the funniest
thing they've ever seen.  I'm neither violent nor vindictive, but one of
these days I am going to lay out one of these wise-asses.

I have a dear friend who often comes up and pats/slaps me on the back in
greeting.  You guys know what that feels like.  I've told him what it does
to me, but the poor guy is really forgetful (but, of course, very apologetic
when he realizes what's going on).  Still, I sometimes cringe when we're
both milling about in a crowd.  It's like knowing your going to be shot, you
just don't know when... :>\

Bobby, were there any more shooting by this idiot after this happened?