C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 12:56:54 -0400
Hi Kendall,

          I was thinking the frog - but I know that registering your protest that way only does harm. It one of those you have to reallythink about the consequences - and the consquences from the last election have been kicking our butt - and taking lives ever since. I wish we had more than a 2 party system but the 2 parties aren't going to allow that. Amber is sssoooo mad her 18th birthday is 3 days after the election.

                                                                    Trisha

	Trisha,

	Kermit or Ralph Nader?  The end result would be the same; a vote for an

	unelectable candidate that would take a vote away from Kerry.  Had it

	not been for Nader four years ago, this thread would not exist.

	I believe in an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out.=20

	-Arthur Hays Sulzberger

	Kendall