C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 13:03:58 -0400
killing is murder - whether you kill one or a million.
what is proof texted?
Aren't the church leaders referred to a men of God?
Does this apply to the women too...................................

Kyle, you know - I am simple - all the complicated defenses confuse me - I understand the basics - killing people defeats the survival  thing. In my world - Love is the Law - The whole of the law ----- and as we go to church we say  "Covenant of the Mount Vernon Unitarian Church" - which is simple enough for me to understand and follow - I understand love, peace and those really ideas - the ones that start with you - and don't require an a council meeting or votes or other stuff - just a gut commitment to be a stepping stone in life instead a stumbling block. Crawling back under my rock now.
Love is the teaching of this church.
The quest of truth is its daily task,
And service is its prayer.
To dwell together in peace,
To seek knowledge in freedom,
To serve life in community,
To the end that all souls shall grow in harmony.
This is our covenant,
With each and with all.

Trisha