C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lucy Cooze <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 2010 12:17:49 -0400
Hello Mike,

I am very confused about this assignment I need to do.  Can you tell me a little bit about Cerebral Palsy.  I learned a bid about it when I took my ECE 5 years ago.  Can you tell me more about it from your experience?  I have been out of school for over 20 years and all this new technology is killing me.
Thank you Mike

Lucy