C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2007 22:26:06 -0600
Friends,

I'm Anthony Arnold the owner of the newly established AAC-List.  I'm an
augmentative and alternative communicator from Grand Forks North Dakota, I
have used AAC to communicate with for 25+ years, having experienced it first
hand, I developed a strong interest in AAC.

I established the AAC-List to provide a place for augmentative and
alternative communicators, family members, university students and current
professionals working in the field to both gain and exchange knowledge about
augmentative and alternative communication, education and therapy.  The AAC
List has no ties to any commercial companies or agencies, it's privately
owned and maintained, so I'd like subscribers to feel free to discuss any
type of communication system in a friendly environment.

All topics discussed on the AAC List must pertain to augmentative and
alternative communication, education and therapy, there's no room for other
conversations.  Personal attacks on people, products and/or companies won't
be allowable and subscriptions will be terminated without warning and
explanation.

To subscribe to the AAC-List, simply send a e-mail to

Once you have successfully subscribed to the AAC-List, you may send up to 4
postings daily to [log in to unmask] (this may change at anytime
with notice).

If you wish to subscribe to AAC-List Digest to receive a bulk e-mailing
daily, please feel free to e-mail a request to [log in to unmask]

I hope to see you on the AAC List!

Thanks,

Anthony Arnold

AAC-List Owner

Feel free to pass this announcement around.