C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2007 13:40:36 -0400
It just seems unspeakably cruel to destroy animals that can't speak
for themselves (and yes, I'm a proponent of "no-kill" shelters).  But
of course we have seen unspeakable acts of cruelty in our times in
Germany, Rwanda, and now Dafur.  I read just this morning of an UK
couple that shut up an epileptic man in a closet for four months
where he died.   So I guess I shouldn't be surprised at the human
capacity to be cruel - I can still be angry, though.

Kat