C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2006 14:03:08 -1000
I wish you could find those stats. They would be interesting. The
former gov of Utah Leavitt is Bush's head of health and human
services. Romney, Hatch and nearly all politicians who are Mormon
hail from polygamy. Why? Because it was practiced by the  hierarchy
and the people chosen for positions today still come from that
milieu. The AG is Mormon. A good guy but still answering to a church
that regularly influences the public debate in ways I disagree with.