C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 18:34:29 -0400
Ok, ok, so I've been on this list for awhile as the mystery therapist.  Want
to see a picture?  It's our class picture for the Master's in Public Health
from the University of South Florida website.  Should I tell you who I am?
Ok, be prepared to be underwhelmed.  I'm the one on the Right in the back
row near my partner in crime.  The funny tilt to my head is probably me
telling the picture taker how to use my camera.
The setting is the College of Public Health stairway

http://www.hsc.usf.edu/publichealth/ExMPH/why.html

Beth T. the OT