C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Pink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Dec 2003 10:49:17 -0800
Kat,

How was your flight ?  The reason I am asking is because my parents gave me a trip to DisneyWorld for Christmas and I will be flying there.  (I haven't flown since 9/11.  I am a bit nervous .)  The trip is thru Wisconsin Easter Seals Travel Adventures (WEST)!  Yes, I'm going without my parents .

Kathy Jo

Kathy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
A late Happy Holidays to all of you! I was away for a few days and got back
late last night.

I spent a couple of days with my Philadelphia cousin and then a couple of days
in Washington, DC. Flew into Greensboro at 10pm last night. Not my usual
means of celebrating the hols but fun all the same! Wish I could've spent
another couple of days in DC but I have to work today, of all things. We're
a skeleton crew and I am needed there just in case... will probably be
checking my emails as it's going to be very light work today. ;)

Kat