C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deri James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 17:42:19 +0100
On Sunday 21 Apr 2002 5:18 am, BG Greer, PhD wrote:
> My thoughts on our crew!
>
> Bobby
>
>     I have known a group of people for a number of  years
>     I have never met any of them face to face
>     They know more about me than some of my family
>     They are people with courage who live with CP
>
>     Some have CP like me and some are parents of kids with CP
>     Some are dedicated professional, like Beth the OT.
>     These people are weird sometimes and are also funny as can be
>     We are all bound by one neurological flaw, a thing called CP
>
>     It is ironic that we gain strength by one common physical
> defect But this seems a stronger bond than any thing perfect
>     We have survived obstacle great and small and we have scars
>     To show for the triumphs for which we fought and the time we
> fall
>
>     We share our hopes, dreams and experiences in true camaraderie
>     With the strong conviction that helping you helps me
>     We are the members of the C-Palsy list, a wild and crazy crew
>     So if you what to share with us, we will share with you

Yo! Bobby G's in the House - R-E-S-P-E-C-T.

Cheers

Deri

PS Is it about time we produced our 2nd C-Palsy book? It's spring
time, can't you feel the creative juices flowing? So start sending in
your original poems, stories, plays, etc. and we could do another
e-book.

This time lets include some original arttwork, why not design the
front/back covers - you'll have to send artwork to my home address
though (too big for the list).

Please include a little statement in any submission saying you intend
it for the C-Palsy book.

PPS The old C-palsy book is up on Kat's CPAdults list and you can
still find it on <http://www.chuzzlewit.demon.co.uk> somwhere.