C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 07:17:39 -0400
Well, I don't think we should necessarily limit legal immigration from any
particular countries. We do however need to open our eyes. Every hijacker
was a arab, islamic,  man. Those that are threatening us still are arab,
islamic men. You may say racial profiling.. I say describing the suspects.
Shearching blond haired blue eyed women from duluth minn. Is not likely to
net a terrorist. If I buy a oneway ticket with cash and abdulah buys the
same. The computers will mark us both as suspect, but guess which one is
going to get the security going over. One guess and if you guess abdulah,
you are blind to what is going on. We are too PC to search the actual
suspects and make a show of shearching former vice predident gore. Give me a
break. He is not going to hijack the plane, what a waste of time. And also
the governor of florida, oh sure he is certainly a terrorist. Give us a
break!!!
   And since I am starting fights this morning, I note that after spending
32 million dollars on new voting systems, the state of florida just proved
that those people in those three south florida counties are as we knew
before just too stupid to vote. I note with interest that it is only the
democratic primaries that have any problems. How many times will  they count
the votes to try to get reno nominated? Maybe we can start a pool. I put my
dollar on two  recounts.

Okay, how many of you are ready to choke me?