C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Collis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2006 18:02:13 -0400
Linda, I had the traditional surgery done, and my dad told me about 30 years
later if he had known then that the operation would make it impossible for
me to sit on my knees, he'd never Okayed it...  If Case likes to sit on his
knees, and you feel it's necessary, by all means go to Dr. Nuzzo.  If
surgery is not necessary, don't.