C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2008 18:15:04 -0800
Mean Old Woman

An old man and woman were married for years, even
though they hated each other. When they had a
confrontation, screaming and yelling could be heard
deep into the night.

The old man would shout, "When I die, I will dig my
way up and out of the grave and come back and haunt
you for the rest of your life!"

Neighbors feared him because of the many strange
occurrences that took place in their neighborhood.

The old man liked the fact he was feared. To
everyone's relief, he died of a heart attack when he
was 68.

His wife had a closed casket at the wake. After the
burial, she went straight home and began to party as
if there was no tomorrow.

Her neighbors, concerned for her safety, asked,
"Aren't you afraid that he may indeed be able to dig
his way up and out of the grave and come back and
haunt you for the rest of your life?"

The wife put down her drink and said, "Let the old man
dig. I had him buried upside down."

Looking for last minute shopping deals?