C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2007 21:37:55 EDT
meir and everyone - i am sorry i've been so quiet.  i went out of town  and
so many other things have gone wrong.   we lost funding at work,  so for the
moment, i have little income.....my boyfriendish person has been
difficult.............i won't go into it all but the beach stuff is not going  well either.
my emails go largely unanswered and i play phone tag daily  with PAI.  i am
sick of it and i resent that it's cutting into my life just  because some
lifeguards didn't get good training.  i'm not giving up, but  i'm worn out.

also,  i haven't been on email and have 600 messages.  thank you  for being
concerned thoough.  it's a comfort to know i;m not alone.

and kendall - thanks for the prodding about DREDF.  tomorrow i attack!  and
also about your observation about meir calling me "our sunflower"   .........it
didn't bother me, and it's certainly not why i quit writing because  meir
doesn't really know me so nothing that's just said in email can be too  personal,
plus i got the feeling he was just tying to cheer me up.HOWEVER, i  really
appreciate you thinking of it - in addition to having cp, i am petite and  i
look like i'm 20ish though i'm not.  i get so tired of being treated like  a
kid......it's not even always cp related.  some people treat me  "normally" but as
they would a "normal" kid.  I AM an ADULT!!!  so,  thank you for recognizing
my need to be treated as such!

as you  all can see, i have a lot on my mind, so i should probably  shut up
and resume my silence.  i will be back though.

hope you all are well!!