C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vince Cleniuk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 00:04:29 -0400
Hi Cindy,

When I was a kid, there where times when I could not sleep because of pain
in my
lower legs (knees and below).  Now I know it was due to growing pains and
my
spasticity.

My mother used to apply Vicks rub to ease the pain.  (Things were
definitely low
tech. back then :-)

And to everyone mentioning falling sensations:  I still get those
occasionally.
It scared the @#$%^! out of me when I was young.

Regards,
Vince