C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2007 14:06:24 -0400
Ken,

I have a good job and two degrees and I am much better off than those
less fortunate in society.  I also believe we have an obligation to
support our fellow man for the common good; unfortunately not
everyone who is well off will be inclined to support those less
fortunate than they, and I think a fair tax goes a long way towards
helping others and our government to achieve their goals.

Consider this, then, since you seem to be so much against taxes -
without taxes, we would not  be able to support our troops or our
veterans although if you ask me, we have too little oversight in that
area at the moment.  Conditions at the military and veterans'
hospitals are a disgrace to our military.

Kat