C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Betty Alfred <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2000 16:11:17 EDT
I agree with that too Bobby.  Really, I hadn't finished composing my last
post.  I intended to add to, change, and send it later, but my finger took a
bad hop and I hit "send now" instead.  I meant to sum things up with
generalizations rather than a personal experience.

I was only using my one experience as an example, although I must admit to
being astounded by the number of people in my mother's family who have been
patronizing me and treating me like an incompetent child through this event.
I'll never forget some of the things that have been said to me over the past
few months.