C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 17:57:21 -0400
Yep, my cats certainly have me conditioned.  I think Singer and his ilk
really miss the point with animals and humans with each shaping and relying
on the other.
I couldn't hunt either Bobby, I'll admit I'm a hypocrit, can't touch dead
things unless they are skinned and packaged in plastic.  But, I don't mind
hunting for food (having played paint ball with the husband once and
"hunted" other humans I can see the allure) but, detest canned hunts.  Those
are hunts for men with small penis's.  IMHO

Beth T. The OT