C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 16:15:02 -0400
I prefer frontals!

Back from cervical x-rays and I gotta explain--sigh--Saul.  Rayna thinks
me a Fool and sends me vicious email.  So she probably won't read this.

Saul in Sum:

1.  Read the "Book of Miracles" backwards  while standing on your head.

2.  Tell everybody on the List that CP and each of us is an illusion.

3.  Know that you are the One with the Answer.  (If only we ask the
Right Question.)

4.  Disgust everybody with ersatz unctuousness.

5.  Think Saul equals Soul, Soul equals God, Saul equals God as your
best capacity for logic.

ISM, CCP
"Depravity Defies Gravity"