C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathleen Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Dec 2005 17:33:41 -0500
And I'm willing to bet that the target won't recognise it's meant for
them!

Unfortunately, as my grandfather use to say, when one uses a shotgun
to shoot at a target, the scattershot will hit other targets and
perhaps miss the intended one.  (or words to that affect)  In other
words, there is a hazard to sending the same message to more than one
recipient. ;)

Kat