C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 10:57:20 -0400
I dunna, Ken.  I think maybe some DO know the cruelty and that's what makes
it fun for them.  A couple years back I told, on this list, of a woman that
would yell each time she walked by my office door--just to watch me jump.
No amount of pleading would stop her and the boss thought it funny and petty
too.  It was a small business, and fortunatly I left before I broke her
neck.  ;>)

-K