C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 20:31:31 -0500
one thing a dentist needs is the common sense to know that palsied hands
find floss and picks very hard to hold much less control. and don't be
overly critical of the fact that one can't floss. i fell like saying
"duh!!!" "take a look at me foer petes sake, don't you have an ounce of
sense?"
i use an interplac to help make up for it. sugested by a dentist with common
sense.