C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deri James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 23:19:52 +0000
On Wednesday 20 December 2000  6:55 pm, Betty B wrote:
> Interesting story alert!  What do you folks think?  Should we be allowed to
> serve in some military capacity for our respective countries?

There is no way I'd want to work for an outfit where a frontal lobotomy is
considered a necessary prerequisite for success.

If I don't agree with what my boss asks me to do, ('cos I don't think its
right or fair or intelligent). I expect him to consider the argument, not
shoot me for insubbordination!

Cheers

Deri