C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Betty Alfred <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 10:49:55 EST
How y'all doin?

When I got into arguments with my sister as a child, my Mom would say
something truly annoying.  She would say "Love, love, love!"

Boy, did that irk me.  She was right too, and that irked me even more.

So now...I say -- to the finest people in the world -- "Love, love, love!"

Am I annoying you yet?  If not, I can try harder.  I'm pretty good at
annoying people when I put my mind to it.

It's hard enough to have to search all over the web to find an appropriate
Celtic-based response for Deri's post (so I can pretend that I am intimately
familiar with Cymraeg, and look really smart).  Do I have to take it upon
myself to annoy everyone too?  This is a question I will ponder for the next
27 seconds.  I hope everyone is satisfied.

I have to do everything around here.

everywhere else in the world, I say "Wacka-do, wacka-do, wacka-do!"

And I am unanimous in that.  Never let it be said that I could not rise to
the occasion to speak with complete and total erudidididiiy, so long as I was
channeling Albert Schweitzer, or perhaps maybe even Mary Baker Eddy (who was
buried with a telephone in case she still had a pulse and the coroner was too
drunk to find it).

Having said that, I will now say that the lovely and talented Amber is being
featured today on http://tell-us-your-story.com, and you are behooved to go
read the story.  Actually, it is not about her, it is about my astounding
ability to analyze each and every situation until my brains leak out of my
ears, and I have to end up in therapy.

I love you all.  Truly, I do.  I am about to break out in song.

Help me.