C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathleen Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2006 06:53:36 -0400
Meir. may I ask you, what are your living circumstances?  Are you
living by yourself, or with your family?  Or are you living in what
we here in the US call a group home?

Kat

On 4 May 2006, at 06:51, Meir Weiss wrote:

i.........  I'm having a very hard time coping with LIFE AT the moment

At the moment I am seekink clarification why certain shitheads of
authority or
and otherwise THINK  they can treat me w extreme contempt

Ken PLEEASE.................IF YOU CAN MOVE "FORWARD  THEN APPEAL AND
MAYBE IN
DOING SO................. MIRACLES CAN HAPPEN

I AM INTEMATELY AWARE OF FEELINGS OF ENTRAPPMENT, AND PHYSICAL AND
VERBAL ABUSE
I PROMISE YOU

  just appeal...........and hang in there

Me I'm ready to murder all those * 45 years worth and counting brain
dead people

It has come to this low point........................................

And the personds who are able to redress the situaTION ARE ACTIVELY
silent