C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 13:43:06 -0800
At 06:36 AM 1/11/99 -0500, you wrote:
>give us another report in 3 mor months. i have heard of it, but, am afraid
>it might go the way of Tritium  (a similar service). i might go to it if it
>does not go down the financial tube after a few months.

Netzero has over 200,000 subscribers so far.  That's a record by itself
since they open 3 months ago.  Ad space are selling well for them unlike
other providers that tried this method and fail.  Hopefully their revenue
will grow and see a profit out of this. I hope later they will merge with
some tele co or whomever and keep this going.

Hey, why not try it and see for yourself.  Stop looking the other way or
you may loose out.

Tim
<=-=;)*
"Writing a check is