C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 1999 10:58:41 -0500
Now this sounds like a really good idea. I wish more schools would do
something like this. Really, you don't know what family go through until
you have been down their road. I learned this at age 18 when I was a camp
counselor and had to ride heard on ten kids with disablities 24-7, with 3
hrs breaks now and then. It was the best training I had in parenting.

That was   loooooooonnnggg ago. 1957!!!

Bobby