C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2006 16:05:23 -0800
and you don't know for a fact that anyone has been
waterboarded, beth, there are reports. reports in the
past have been proved false. i just said i'd support
it.
beth, a while back i bought off on proof that kendall
submitted that over 90 % of these people were broght
in from the battlefield areas of afghanastan and the
bordering mountains of pakastan. cought in the actual
fighting. what's to prove here. most of the other 10
percent have been cought by other governments in
actual plots and turned over to the U.S.  and some
have been captured in iraq. we are not just picking
people up on the streets of NY or ST. Peterburg, or
Miami here. some have been turned lose after
questioning and then some of those have been captured
again on the battlefields shooting at u.s. soldiers

  the proving will be done at the trails that the
congress just approved. it is not I that will prove or
disprove, it will be these trails.

--- Elizabeth Thiers <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>  But, you still haven't proved that everyone we've
> picked up for years on
> end is a terrorist plotting to kill people, nor that
> all the people we've
> waterboarded were plotting on setting devices off in
> America.
> So, the question still remains, why the extreme
> example, to justify the
> hundreds of people picked up and detained?  We don't
> even know who is
> detained because it's a state secret.  There are
> Americans who are on the
> watch list who don't know why because, you bet it's
> a secret so they can't
> even clear their name.  There are also cases of
> legal resident aliens being
> on the watch list for giving to Muslim charities.
> But, they aren't allowed
> to know what Muslim charities are safe to give to
> because, you bet it, it's
> a secret.
>
> Beth T.

Want to start your own business? Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business
(http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com)