C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"I. STEPHEN MARGOLIS" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 11:14:39 -0400
Kyle,

If the Rabbis let the Goyas or the Jews really know what they were up to
they might be out of a job.

They copped a power grab a couple millennia back, convinced the majority
they needed spiritual guidance, religious laws, and experts to mediate for
the masses with God.  The majority found that an ok trade for their obvious
tendency to lapse and reluctance to bear too much guilt.

They make the laws too complicated for anyone to follow without their advice
as their additional job insurance, much like lawyers.

Its all smoke and mirrors.

Steve Margolis