C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 May 2005 16:15:46 -0700
i went to Alabama to my home town. i had called and
told my sister to order flowers for Mom's grave.  I
got there friday night, she told me that my younger
brother and she had put the flowers on the grave and
told me how pretty they were. my older brother cam in
a little later. on saturday morning we all went to
visit Mom and Dad's graves. the flowers were gone. it
appears they were stolen. my onlder and younger sibs
got some more. what kind of person steals flowers off
of graves? i am getting so i don't like what our
society has become.

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/online.html