C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 08:06:34 -0500
i had one too. 1959 or 60. hot stuff.

-----Original Message-----
From: Carla MacInnis [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2000 8:04 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: quiet list

Bobby, did your S-C have power return. I got my first electric typewriter
for my
birthday, back in the 60's. The sales rep brought two machines for me to
consider. Of course, I chose the one with the power return. Easier to reach
the
little right finger over a bit, than to lift my dominant left hand off the
keyboard and interrupt the creative flow :)

Cheers!

Carla
http://www.brunnet.net/terrier