C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anee Stanford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 11:27:21 EDT
Hi everyone-

No, I have not disapeared off the face of the planet as some of you may have
thought although I would kind of like to. I am taking 12 hours this time
around--trying to anyway!  One of my friend's has a daughter in the hospital
as of tuesday and she has not been relesed yet.  She has been having fevers
off and on since April and then on tuesday she had a really high one and
sized.  So that is ongoing.  Then my friend James who has spastic himipligic
cerebral palsy found out on tuesday that he is going to have to move up the
hip replacement which was going to happen next symester to next month...so I
have beeen supporting him through that..in fact wensday I sat and helped him
write his medical withdawl.  Let's see what elce I have had insomnia for the
past 2 and 1/2 weeks. I am about at the point that I am thinking "ok what
next!" Just have to take things one day at a time.  I have to rember I still
have a website to run ontop of all that.  Oh such is life.  At least tomarow
me and Shane are going to the State Fair in the afternoon.   That should
provide me with some opportunity to relax.

Yours,
Anee
http://www.geocities.com/aneecp/