C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elizabeth Thiers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2005 19:53:18 -0500
Even funnier don't ya think?

Beth t the OT

-----Original Message-----
From: St. John's University Cerebral Palsy List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kendall David Corbett
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2005 1:58 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: FW: Amazing

Beth,=20

The thing that I thought was really interesting was that in the example you
sent, a lot of the words, if they were "unscrambled" would have been
misspelled, but were still easily recognizable.

Kendall Corbett

depends on the unreasonable man.
-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950