C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 08:42:58 -0400
Thanks for asking, Susan.  They're doing fine, although I have noticed the
my little boy, Alex (5), has been incredibly "clingy" the last few days,
especially when his Mom's not around.  He didn't want to sleep in his room
last night, but wanted to stay out with me and "watch kid shows".  That was
fine with me and I didn't think too much about it, but whenever I left the
room, even for a second or two while I adjusted the thermostat, he would
freak out and ask where I was headed (with a good deal of panic in his
voice).  I'm not sure what that's about, but it's new and I'm wondering if
he overheard a conversation regarding my situation.  It's hard to tell what
kids are thinking at that age.

Kyle