C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Wagner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 19:01:55 -0500
Robin and Bill,

I can't agree with you more!  For the last two years or so I have been
getting frequent massages and in the last 6 months, weekly two hour
massages.  My massage therapist is also a PTA by day so he stretches me out
during the massage.  So, it is like a mini-PT session too.  I count the days
until my next massage!  And, since he works with my PT daily, I have
incentive to keep up with my exercises :)  My insurance won't pay, but he is
pretty affordable - $60 for two-two and a half hours.  I consider it my gift
to myself.  Yes, I may not buy a new outfit or go to dinner, but I feel
GREAT!  Less aches and pains, more flexibility.  Worth EVERY penny!

Linda