C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"BG Greer, PhD" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 10:45:14 EDT
((((Kyle)))

       I have said a prayer and will say more of them. I think I can safely
say all of us on the list will be praying for you in our on way. I had an
interesting discussion in Colorado with my niece's husband who is an MD. He had
just come from seing his mom who had had breast cancer. They are making so much
progress in that area.

Bobby