C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pam Dahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 10:34:49 -0700
Ken,

While I respect your anger and think the loss of life terrible, I believe
that violence begets violence. I would like to see the cycle broken and real
justice prevail on earth (e.g. a more equitable sharing of the earth's
resources, economic resources, etc). I know that this won't happen fully in
a fallen world, but we could move in that direction being more just in our
foreign and domestic policies.

my $.02
Pam