C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kendall David Corbett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 2005 14:23:12 -0700
Mike and Ken,

If there was actual evidence of foul play, it'd undoubtedly be out there;  I'm sure that one side or the other would have used it on the other, and it would be well documented.

The deficiency that Terri Schiavo had was a potassium deficiency, which is wholly consistent with anorexia and/or bulimia.  It's what caused Karen Carpenter's heart failure and death.  Terri's weight had gone from over 200 pounds to the 115 - 118 pounds that we read now.  Even if she'd been on an approved diet, that's an awful lot of weight to lose.

Kendall Corbett
Coordinator of Consumer Activities
Wyoming INstitute for Disabilities - WIND
1000 E. University Avenue
Dept. 4298
Laramie, WY  82071
(307) 766-2853