C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Aug 2007 15:29:38 -0700
Mag

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
does anybody like ron paul?  Ken? ;->

Mag

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.zazzle.com/TamarMag*
Tamar Mag Raine
www.cafepress.com/tamarmag
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

----- Original Message ----
From: Linda Walker <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, August 25, 2007 12:55:38 PM
Subject: Re: It's things like this...

I don't like Hilary for this reason. She has been wishy washy on the
war. I will vote for anyone who voted against the war from the
beginning. Probably won't have a choice to do that though so I will
vote for the lesser of two evils again. If only we could have back
those good old Ike Republicans I might even vote for them.