C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 27 Apr 2002 02:48:58 -0700
What a wonderful post to start the day off with :)
Congratulations to both of you. Ava( so you did decide
to stick with that name...we've had names picked out
and changed them once we saw the kid up close and
personal)sounds beautiful but that doesn't surprise
me.
Can't wait to see the pics either. Just a bit of a
warning right now...and listen to an experienced
mom,ok?
You are on the biggest high you'll ever be on ( till
the  next kid is born anyways) for the next few days.
Some is hormaonal but is just the newfound joy of the
safe arrival of Ava. especially with a c/sec you are
going to crash physically and with exhuastion. It's
normal and to be expected over the next couple of
months as your body heals from surgery. Take all
offers of help and/or make sure you have back up
assistance. Take good care of yourself so you can take
the same care of Ava.
Joanne
who's been there and done that
PS Is mag right? Does this make us Aunties and uncles?
Yippee!!