C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 07:38:42 -0400
Matt, not to be flippant, but I don't see a brain-stem issue as having
anything but an organic source and resolution.  I don't believe you can
spiritualize what's going on in an autonomic reflex dysfunction.

In one sense, every gimp on the face of the earth has PTSD.  On the other
hand, and this is something I have to really watch for in myself, we can get
pretty comfortable with a "victim" mentality. Make sense?

-Kyle