C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathleen Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 08:55:23 -0400
Yes, the C-PALSY archives are public and can be found on the St. Johns web server by any interested party.  So if you have information or an opinion you do not wish to be made public, you should think twice before posting it on C-PALSY. It's not outside the realm of possibility for the archives to be accessed by legal parties and used in a court case.

As I've told countless others at work and elsewhere, nothing is totally private on the internet, and that is especially true for email and discussion groups.

Kat