C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Betty Alfred <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 22:03:55 EST
In a message dated 12/10/1999 6:08:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< I meant by those born-again type of Christians who would say you have to
 change your whole life to be healed no exceptions in what you do, it all has
 to be good and holy.

The trouble with the able-body supremacy movement is that most of its
followers use guerrilla warfare tactics that are hard to recognize.  You know
what I liked about the Red Coats?  They wore red coats.

Of course, this led to a lot of confusion with near sighted American soldiers
who thought they were looking at Northern Cardinals.  This is why the phrase
"The British are coming" didn't mean as much toward the end of the war.

Sorry -- I don't know what part of my brain that came from.

Betty