C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
bmoulton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 20:10:21 -0400
Hi Bobby,

I have just resubscribed to the list after a long absense. (Switched ISPs, got
overloaded with work etc.) But, I'm back.

I am writing to ask you if you you send me you e-mail address? The new ISP
shows all mail coming thru St John's with no indication of individual
addresses.

I just wanted to ask you if you could send me a copy of the article based on
your experiences with this listserv that you wrote a couple of years ago?

I have been working heavily on my Dissertation Proposal including
significantly revising it from a quantitative to a qualitative study after
(finaaly) realizing that a quantitive design was not going to get me answers
to the questions that I really wanted to answer.

Which brings me to ypur article.  Temple U. does not subscribe to
"Cyberpsychology..." and they take a ridiculously long time to get anything
through ILL.

If you could e-mail a copy as an attachment I would appreciate it. That seems
the easiest thing to do. Or fax a copy to  my attention at 1-215-204-6336.
Also I would like to e-mail you privaly about my new ideas for my study and
ask for your feedback if you are amenable.

I am getting some good feedback from my committee, but none of them have CP...

Will invite feedback from the list as a whole, but don't feel ready to do that
yet.

Again, this is totally up to you, but hoping you will respond.

Bonnie M. Moulton